As we all know, for the starch business the most concerned how to extract starch from cassava tubers, potatoes, sweet potatoes in high starch extraction rate. Cassava is a surface rough plants. The vast majority of dry cassava starch, fresh cassava tubers starch containing about 25% -30%, in the dry matter contains about 80%. Our task is to extract the starch refinery we need from starch tubers.
Cassava starch processing principle: The cassava starch production process is a physical separation process, which separates the starch in the cassava raw material from cellulose, protein, inorganic substances and the like. In the production process, the root starch is insoluble in cold water and the specific gravity is greater than water. Water and special mechanical equipment are used to separate the starch from the water suspension to achieve the purpose of extracting starch.
cassava starch production machinery
Cassava starch production line main machines
Cassava starch processing process:kaifeng sida Company manufactured cassava starch production line adopts the wet processing technology of starch production without adding any additives. The whole process is mature in technology, advanced in equipment, scientific in configuration and reasonable in process. The cassava starch production process is designed according to the six sections of cleaning→crushing→separation→concentration and refining→dehydration→drying. In particular, the crushing section is completed by a high-efficiency rasper machine, which has the advantages of low energy consumption, high starch extraction rate and good starch quality, and improves the production efficiency of the production line and the extraction rate of starch, so that the extraction rate of cassava starch exceeds 94%.
cassava starch production equipment
The starch processing factory overview
Below is the cassava starch production line each processing section introduction:
1. Cassava cleaning and washing section for cassava starch production line:The purpose of this unit is to get rid of sandstone, clay of cassava, and to deposit cleaned cassava in the cassava temporary hopper.
2. Crushing section during the cassava starch production line: The crushing unit is the most important step for extracting cassava starch. Highly-efficient crushing machine will release the starch in cassava at most.
3. Centrifugal extracting section during the cassava starch production line:The cassava starch slurry and residue will be separated from the starch milk.
4. Desanding section during the cassava starch production line: Removing the sand in the starch slurry.
cassava starch production machine
Centrifuge sieve in cassava starch plant
5. Concentration and refining section during the cassava starch production line:Working through the hydroclone, there are 2 steps, including concentration and refining so that we can get purier starch slurry.
6. Sarch milk dewatering section during the cassava starch production line: The starch milk is pumped into inlet tank of peeler centrifuge machine. The peeler centrifuge now is the most suitable machine for cassava starch dewatering, after this process, we can get the wet cassava starch with moisture about 36.5%. Then can be send to the drying process.
cassava starch production machines
7. Air-stream drying section during the cassava starch production line: After dewatering process, the air dryer will dry the starch to the required moisture of the commercial starch.
Above all steps are the whole line for cassava starch production.We can provide you the complete cassava starch production machine and we have exported many sets cassava starch processing machine to Nigeria and other Africa countries.
cassava starch processing line
Kaifeng Sida Agricultural Products Equipment Co., Ltd is established in 1994, possessing the registered assets of RMB36 million, covering an area of 333335 square meters, and with annual output value of RMB50 million.
We are the professional company of complete agricultural products deep processing equipment, which including research & development, design, manufacture, sale and installation.
Our company own 15pcs national invention patents and pass the ISO9001 certificate (the international quality management system), BV certificate, and own the European welder certificate.
Our company is specialized in manufacturing various processing equipment of starch and flour. The raw materials can be cassava, potato, sweet potato, etc. In domestic market, our company first use the technology to convert corn/maize, rice and broken rice directly to glucose syrup, fructose syrup and maltose syrup.
Our machines have been sold throughout in China and exported to many foreign countries, such as South Africa, Nigeria, Bulgaria, Russia, Indonesia, etc. And our equipment always get the high reputation from our clients.